|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine and formaldehyde
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine or formaldehyde. Use with 3M™ - - Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal facepieces with 3M™ Scott™ AV-632 Bayonet Adapter.
The 3M™ Multi Gas & Vapor Cartridge 6006 helps provide gas and vapor protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for gas and vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include assembly, batch-charging, chemical clean-up, chemical transfer, cleaning, hazardous waste handling, painting, pouring molten metal. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. Industries in which this cartridge is commonly used include chemicals, mining, oil and gas, and primary metals.