The Timberland PRO Women’s Hightower 6 Inch Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boot A1KJ5 takes on long work days with an alloy safety toe, anti-fatigue footbed, waterproof protection and an all-weather outsole that resists slipping, oils and heat.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women’s last
- Cement construction
- Cast-metal hardware
- Antimicrobial-treated linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 1.34 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Upper is sealed at the seams to provided durable, long-lasting waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION™
The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.